Monday 25 January 2010

Cupcakes and Circus Acts

What a weekend! I didn't even get to blog towards the end of last week and I was doing so well! The masterpiece of last week's work had to be the cupcake tower created especially for the engagement party of Sapna & Hiren, a lovely couple who flew in all the way from America to share their special day with friends and family in London (a special mention for Hiren's sister Reena who selected the fabulous cake design!). 120 gorgeous cupcakes, 60 sponge with a lilac vanilla swirl and a little white sugar crafted rose on each and 60 chocolate with a white vanilla swirl and a little lilac sugar crafted rose on each. The tower was topped with a white iced egg-less sponge cake and an array of white and lilac sugar roses, not to forget a sprinkling of edible silver glitter! Stay tuned, there will be a picture of it up soon!

Oh, and I can't forget to thank my brother Jay who after taking me to set up the cupcake tower sent me off to the Royal Albert Hall to see the Cirque Du Soleil perform Varekai, an absolutely amazing show and something I've always wanted to see, thanks Jay!!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment