Tuesday 24 August 2010

Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!!

Well, today's the day and I'd like to start by wishing all of you who are celebrating a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!! Our Special gift set with Rakhee included was so popular that we sold out just as the delivery deadline hit!!! Apologies to anybody who missed out - make sure to place your orders slightly earlier next time and we'll make sure to have plenty more rakhees ready to go!

As most of you already know, Devnaa was founded by my brother Jay and I and has developed into a family business so Raksha Bandhan is a very important festival for us. I'm going to keep today's entry sweet and simple by wishing Jay and the entire Devnaa family all my best wishes for this special celebration, looking forward to the family dinner later and eating all the yummy sweets we've made!!! Lots of love, luck, laughter and everything that goes with it - Roopa =) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment